Saturday, September 11, 2010

Spinners for sale.

I am getting back into the tackle business on a small scale. I currently have spinners availible in #3 french blades. Color options include brass, brass/green, silver, silver/pink, silver/flo.red, chartreurse, orange, and pink. Painted blades are painted on both sides. The blades are have an .025 inch thickness and spin effortlessly. I sell them 4 for $10.00. I am also building rods again. I can build any rod to anglers specs. Coming soon I will have number 4 blades in the above colors and I will be adding a few colors. For those of you that liked the old single siwash hooks on your spinners, they are also coming soon.

Photobucket
This is an extra small business. I will take orders over the phone between 6am and 6pm 219-916-4429. You can order by email Daveatcreekside@yahoo.com. I will have them up on Ebay soon.

Thanks,

Dave

No comments: